Business Money Market
Earning higher rates on higher balances should be enough to incentivize your savings plan. Open up a money market account and earn competitive, tiered rates on dividends.
And unlike a share certificate, you can retain limited access to your cash — in case you need to increase cash flow. And in this economy, who doesn't?
- Business money market savings account
- Earn tiered rates on dividends
- Higher balances earn higher rates
- Retain access to funds with limited check-writing capabilities
- Maintain $2,500 minimum balance to avoid $10 service charge
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free e-Statements
- Minimum $2,500 opening deposit