Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
Opening a share certificate is a smart way to diversify your portfolio. Putting money into a share certificate is just a matter of waiting to cash in on your increased funds.
You're in control. You choose the term and lock in your rate. How long you wait is up to you — but the longer the wait, the higher your rate of return.
- Savings with guaranteed returns
- Earn competitive fixed rates
- Terms vary from 3 months to 5 years
- Longer terms earn higher rates
- Penalty for early withdrawal
- NCUA insured