At the megabanks, a savings account is just another place to stash your cash. At Singing River Federal, however, opening a savings account means part-ownership of your local credit union — and the beginning of what we hope is a lifelong relationship.
You won't find a bunch of financial jargon here at our credit union. As long as you meet the eligibility requirement of membership, opening up a savings account is easier than falling backwards off a log (i.e. really easy).
- Basic savings account
- Your share of ownership in Singing River Federal Credit Union
- Earn competitive dividends
- Must maintain $100 average daily balance to earn interest
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free e-Statements
- Free limited Visa® debit card for ATM withdrawals
- No monthly service charge
- Must meet membership eligibility requirements to open
- $10 minimum opening deposit