What makes us a better place to bank? Since 1953, we have been serving you by offering lower rates and less fees than a traditional bank. We follow the credit union moto of "People helping people" and you will see that exhibited in everything we do! Here are a few differences of which we would ask you to take note:
- SRFCU is led by a Board of Directors who volunteer to serve you.
- SRFCU is a not for profit organization.
- SRFCU prides itself on serving the underserved - the reason that credit unions were created in the first place.
- SRFCU wants to know your story and serve you based on your uniqueness.
- SRFCU serves you with one of a kind programs such as First Time Auto Buyer & Credit Builder Loans - things that actually help you build a strong financial future.
- SRFCU wants to help you with FREE Financial Counseling - that is actually FREE.
- SRFCU chooses to participate in Shared Branching - that means that if you are away from home, you can still bank with us! Shared Branching is FREE and allows you access to over 5,000 locations across the US and over 50,000 Sur-charge FREE Atms too!
The list could go on and on, but the reason for what we do is all the same - YOU are what matters. We are here to help you reach your financial goals and be confident that you are doing that in the best way you can. SRFCU is your local community credit union, open to everyone, and here to serve you - whatever your need!