With everything being done online these days, it’s crucial that you keep your personal information protected. We make it painless.
- Guard your personal information and avoid identity theft1
- Free member access to fraud specialists trained in identity theft
- Cut through bureaucratic red tape
- Get guidance on the best course of action
- Call (888) 474-0080 or visit srfcu-idtheft.org when an identity theft concern arises
1Identity Theft Services are not insurance and do not reimburse you for any financial losses. Identity Theft Services are available to a spouse and/or relative under 23 years old who lives in the household.